I'm BAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK

Oh my beautiful beautiful blog how I've missed you!!!


 It has been such a whirlwind these past 6 months or so and now starting this new year even more is yet to come!! I'm so sad I parted from my blog for so long. But now I am for sure back and will be making posts from time to time. I'm so excited for what 2012 has in store!!! Well to start I must say that I did transfer back in October from Sephora inside JCpenney to a freestanding Sephora!!!! AAAAA!!! very exciting. Love it everyday doesn't even feel like a job for me.  That will be the last I say about Sephora. I'll be keeping my work life off of my blog. But if you guys have any questions please feel free to hit me up with a message. I'm also going to start freelancing again!!! Woooohoooooo!!! Tis the season!! Very excited for wedding season and prom season!! And of course I'll be bringing you product reviews and tutorials like I promised! Hopefully some in video form too!! 2012 is the Year!! and on that note I leave you with a pics full of goodies!!!

Smashbox BB Cream,  Hervana blush by Benefit , Sephora head to toe hydrator,  Sephora Outrageous Volume mascara

This mascara is spankin new! The brush on this I think is what makes the product. Gives decent volume as well.

Sephora head to toe hydrator is a two in one punch which is what I love about this product. It's a moisturizer for your face and body! It penetrates the skin beautifully leaving you instantly hydrated. Can't go wrong with that. Great for travel.


I'm in looove with this blush. Has 4 complementary shades that go so perfect together. Gives you such a beautiful soft color and it actually smells delish! It comes with a brush but I didn't bother taking a pic of it I suggest not using the brush it comes with.


This concealer is by far one of The Best concealers I have tried. It's by hard candy which is carried at Wal-mart. The coverage from this is friggin awesome! Super smooth super easy to apply. Love using some primer underneath my eyes and putting this over definitely stays in place.

Fresh Fresh Fresh! I am in love with the product and the entire Fresh line. This specific product is the Sugar line which is their lip balms. This is the Passion color which is a tinted red. It's antioxidant rich, has black currant seed oils to condition, and has an SPF of 15. It is lush.

I realize I didn't take another pic of the new Smashbox BB cream. It primes, controls oil, hydrates, perfects, and protects with an SPF 35. I'm actually liking this new BB cream. I want to play with it a little bit more. I used it today during a hot yoga class and it stayed on pretty well. I'd like to use it underneath my regular foundation. I'll let you guys know how it holds up...

Beware!: BB creams are all the craze right now. 







Happy beauty shopping loves!!


~Jerica

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up