Glamour to go!!


Too Faced Glamour to Go Fairy Edition

 I call this my cute as a button palette. It's Glamour to Go Fairy edition by Too Faced. It comes with 8 matte and lightly shimmery eyeshadows, rose pink blush, silky smooth lip gloss, and my favorite part of the whole palette, the shimmery golden bronzer!

Very pigmented colors, yet they are soft so you can either go for the light and natural eye or go for a smokey dramatic look. The bronzer is fantastic! Every time I have it on lots of people tell me I've got a glow to my complexion. Like I've been gently kissed by the sun and with bronzer, that's what you're going for;).
I put on the gold shimmery eyeshadow and lightly blended a little of the brown and black into the corner of the eye blending it up into the white highlight eyeshadow color. This palette is great to carry in your purse or if you're having a sleepover and you don't want to bring your whole makeup stash this is a great quick pick to go with for those times where you don't need a crazy full makeup look but need something cute and pretty. 

You can purchase this product at Sephora and Ulta stores.

Happy Shadow shopping everyone!!


❤Jerica


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up