S.O.S Training

     I've had a few days off since my second week of Sephora inside JCpenney training and things are going good. Tomorrow starts the most exciting portion of the Sephora training. The Science Of Sephora. This includes Sephora Beauty Educators flying in from California to train us about the philosophy behind Sephora, it's products, makeup application, skincare consulting, and of course, costumer service or I think it's called the "We Care" program I'll get back to you on that. As of tomorrow, it's another 8 days straight of this stuff 9am to 6pm. I'm excited, a little anxious, and a little nervous. But I'm going with a blank mind pretending I know nothing about makeup or skincare so that I can absorb all the information they give us and apply it to what I know and my technique in the end. I'm so excited to see what they will teach us.  We will see how it all pans out. And as always I'll let you guys in on the details. I'm very excited!!!  new posts coming up as well!!:)


 Goodnight my fellow beauty lovers!

❤Jerica

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up